Peter Graff is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us will be processed by us. Please read it carefully to understand our policy and practice regarding your personal data.
For the purpose of UK data protection law the data controller in respect of your personal data is Peter Graff.
Collection and processing of your personal data
- Information you give us by filling in forms on our website, on the phone or by writing to us by email or otherwise.
- Information we collect about you. When you visit our website we may automatically collect the following:
- Technical information including your IP address used to connect your computer to the internet
- Information about your visit
We use Google Analytics cookies to give us information about how you use our website. This data includes:
- Your IP address and details of the version of web browser you used to visit our website
- Information on how you use our website to help us improve it
Google Analytics allows us to find out the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. The information is processed in a way that does not identify anyone. No attempt is made through Google Analytics to find out the identities of people visiting the website.
Uses made of your information
We will use the information you give us to:
- Provide you with goods or services which are similar to those you have purchased or enquired about;
- Provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods and services we feel might interest you. If you are an existing customer we will only contact you electronically with information about goods or services which are similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiation;
- Notify you about changes to our service;
- Ensure content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
We will use the information we collect about you to:
- Administer our site and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Improve our site so that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our website should you choose to do so;
- Help us to keep our site safe and secure;
- Measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods and services;
We will use the information we receive from other sources, combined with information you give us and information we collect about you, for some or all of the purposes set out above.
Disclosure of your information
We will disclose your information to third parties:
- If we buy/sell a business or assets, we may disclose some or all of your information to the prospective buyer/seller;
- If we are acquired by a third party, to that third party, because the personal data will be one of the transferred assets;
Where we store your personal data
The data we collect may be transferred to and stored outside the EEA. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or one of our suppliers. This includes staff engaged in among other things the processing of your payment and other details, and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data you agree to this transfer storing or processing. We will take all reasonably necessary steps to make sure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with the law and this policy.
Unfortunately the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site so any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to tell us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by unsubscribing using the link on any emails we send you.
UK data law also gives you the right to access your personal information, to object to the use of your personal data for certain purposes and to erase restrict or receive a copy of certain information. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at the address below.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Changes to this Notice will be posted on this page and if appropriate notified to you by email. Please check this page regularly to see any updates or changes to this Notice.
If you have any requests, comments or suggestions about this policy or other data protection issues please contact us at:
758 Green Lanes, London N21 3RE
Alternatively you can contact us by email at : email@example.com
You can also make a referral to or lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), although the ICO recommends that steps are taken to resolve the matter with the Foundation before involving the regulator.