London N21 3HH£550,000
A bright and newly refurbished and redecorated double fronted terraced house situated a short walk from the multiple shopping and transport facilities at Green Lanes. Highfield Primary and Winchmore Secondary schools, Firs Farm Wetlands, Winchmore Hill Green’s British Rail station and Grovelands Park are all within easy reach of the house. Accommodation comprises two spacious reception rooms and a newly fitted kitchen to the ground floor and two double bedrooms, a single and a modern bathroom/w.c. to the firsts floor. There is a large rear garden and scope to extend the house, subject to planning consents. Freehold. Council Tax Band E (London Borough of Enfield). CHAIN FREE.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Toilet
- REFURBISHED THREE BEDROOM DOUBLE FRONTED TERRACED HOUSE
- TWO SEPARATE RECEPTIONS
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM/W.C.
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN
- SCOPE FOR EXTENSION, SUBJECT TO PLANNING
- COUNCIL TAX BAND E - LONDON BOROUGH OF ENFIELD
- FREEHOLD - CHAIN FREE